Velocities by Stephen Dobyns

Usually, if you see a book on my blog shelf, it's because I've read it cover to cover and I'm drawling on about it changing my life in some way, good, bad, or indifference. Not today.

Today, I introduce to you, my first ever, book of poetry. That's right. The man who swore off poetry in my first class on the subject now owns his own copy of purple prose by a well-respected American poet, Stephen Dobyns. 

Velocities by Stephen Dobyns
What's best is that I have my More Ink friends and Robin Kalinich in particular to thank for it.

I've only read a few so far, but I'm interested to read further. Much like my zombie book (that is still seeking a literary agent, if anyone is reading), I started writing it before I've ever read it. I can't image that would assist me positively to create in this manner. But it is what it is.

Thanks Robin!

Labels: , , , , , ,